Table of Contents
- Upcoming Teaching
I enjoy teaching immensely & find it compliments my performance-making work very well. Artistic work is for me about opening up a space for things to happen, as well as about the personal process of all concerned, not just the “author”. So teaching & making choreography come from a very similar place for me. Here are some upcoming dates. There are a number of different workshops & classes i offer, so if You’re interested in booking me for any of them, please get in touch! I love to travel & share my practices in many different contexts.
- Finding The Most Open Question
- // // Tanzfabrik (Wedding), Studio 3, regular class every Tuesday // Berlin
- Desire – on Intimacy in Process and Performance
- // // M.A. of Contemporary Dance Education // Frankfurt am Main
- // // Part of the rehearsal process for Barbara Bess' production BeComing // Nuremberg
- // // Trinity Laban Students' Union // London
- // // Helsinki // Finland
A Somatic Approach to Performance – regular class every Tuesday evening at Tanzfabrik Wedding
What does it mean to do something with our bodies together? And how can community not undermine the individual’s desires, but empower them, and vice versa?
What does it mean to do something with our bodies communally? What can you get from taking a dance class together that you can’t get from any other experience? And what is contemporary dance “technique” in a world where anything goes?
A holistic approach to making art that both draws from and affects our personal, social, and political realities.
Practice, ritual, the relationship of bodies in space, consent, reflection, composition, collaboration, and developing awareness around seeing and being seen.
A workshop on listening, receiving, and being an empowered ally.
A Workshop on Dance, Desire, and Performing the Erotic Body